Chronic WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Chronic WoW 1.12.1 server (to create a game account go here http://chronic-wow.ath.cx/ )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server log 19/3 -10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Server log 19/3 -10 Empty
PostSubject: Server log 19/3 -10   Server log 19/3 -10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:23 am

Warrior class completed

Bug's found:
-Quest: Beat Bartleby (Alliance defensive stance quest) doesn't work, he doesn't get agressive so you can't attack him.
-Quest: Bartleby's Mug (Alliance defensive stance quest) doesn't work, because of "Beat Bartleby".
-Quest: The Islander (Horde and Alliance berserker stance quest) doesn't work, the trainer's doesn't have the quest.
-Quest: The Affray (Horde and Alliance berserker stance quest) doesn't work because of "The islander".
-Spell: Sweeping Strikes doesn't work, you still only hit 1 target.
-Spell: Overpower doesn't work, you can't use the spell even if you dodge a enemy's attack.
-Spell: Cleave doesn't work, you only damage one target.
-Spell: Bloodthirst does damage but it doesn't heal.
-Spell: Execute maybe works, it doesn't say it do damage when you use it but you maybe do damage to the target but you just don't see it.
-Spell: Mocking Blow works, im not sure about the threat since i haven't been able to test it.
-Spell: Challenging Shout maybe works, i don't know since i haven't been able to test it.
-Spell: Retaliation doesn't work, doesn't counterattack enemy attack's.
-Spell: Taunt maybe works, i don't know since i haven't been able to test it.
-Spell: Last Stand doesn't work, you use it but nothing happens.
-Spell: Intimidating Shout works, but damage doesn't remove the fear.
-Spell: Shield Slam works, but i don't know about the threat since i haven't been able to test it.
-Spell: Revenge works, but i don't know about the threat since i haven't been able to test it.
-Spell: Sunder Armor works, but i don't know about the threat since i haven't been able to test it.
-Spell: Disarm works, but i don't know if they still use their weapon since i haven't been able to test it.
-Spell: Shield Block works, but i don't know for sure since i haven't been able to test it.
-Spell: Shield Wall works, but i don't know for sure since i haven't been able to test it.

Rogue class completed

Bug's found:
-Spell: Expose Armor works, but it don't use the combo points.
-Spell: Vanish doesn't work, you use the spell and the smoke comes but then nothing happens.
-Spell: Cold Blood works, but it applies as a buff and the cooldown doesn't refresh.
-Spell: Feint maybe works, i don't know since i haven't been able to test it.

General:

-Auction House is working, but the mail icon doesn't show up when you got something from the Auction House in your mail box.

-Mail system is tested and it works.

Hunter class testing has begun. This is the last class.
Back to top Go down
https://chronic-wow.board-directory.net

Server log 19/3 -10
Page 1 of 1